Pello Bilbao Finishes Second In Montreal A Huge Boost For The Upcoming Races

Pello Bilbao finishes second in Montreal: "A huge boost for the upcoming races"

Bilbao takes second place in the Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal

Pello Bilbao of the Bahrain Victorious team finished second in the Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal on Sunday, September 11, 2022. Bilbao was part of a three-man breakaway that formed on the final lap of the race. The group was caught by the peloton with just over a kilometer to go, but Bilbao was able to sprint to second place behind winner Tadej Pogačar of the UAE Team Emirates.

Bilbao pleased with his performance

Bilbao was pleased with his performance in Montreal. "I'm really happy with my second place today," Bilbao said. "I felt good all day and I was able to follow the best riders in the world. I'm confident that I can continue to perform well in the upcoming races.

Bilbao's strong season continues

Bilbao's second-place finish in Montreal continues a strong season for the Spanish rider. Bilbao has won two stages in the Vuelta a España and has also finished on the podium in several other races. He is currently ranked 12th in the UCI World Ranking.

Bilbao looking ahead to the upcoming races

Bilbao is now looking ahead to the upcoming races, including the Tour de France. Bilbao is hoping to finish on the podium in the Tour de France for the first time in his career. "I'm really excited for the upcoming races," Bilbao said. "I'm confident that I can continue to perform well and I'm hoping to finish on the podium in the Tour de France."


Post a Comment

0 Comments